High impact experts for your meeting or event.
Two of Customer Manufacturing Group’s principals, Mitchell Goozé and Jeff Krawitz regularly deliver professional presentations for clients, associations, conferences, and other situations. Topics typically revolve around marketing, sales, customer service, innovation, and strategy; the talks can be configured as a keynote, featured or expert speaker, or discussion leader, depending on your specific needs and goals.
Some of the titles that we have presented to others in the recent past include:
- 21st Century Marketing: How Technology has Changed Marketing Fundamentals
- Major League Marketing: Playing to Win
- Marketing Tactics You Can Use To Increase Sales…Now
- Leveraging Your Brand
- Managing For Innovation
- Integrating Direct and e-Marketing Into Your Sales Channels
- Creating and Keeping Customers
- Customer-Centric Marketing
- Customer Manufacturing: An Idea Whose Time Has Come
- Effective Selling: Using Who/What Profiles to Increase Sales
- Secrets To New Product/Service Success
- Price Obstacles: Selling At Higher Prices Than The Competition
- Integrated Marketing
- Marketing From the Inside Out
- Using Marketing to Optimize Customer Value
If these or related topics are of interest to your company or association, please e-mail Professional Speaker Information.